In pandemic environments like COVID-19, having a lab automation solution to remotely setup & configure lab networks is a key tool for business continuity. However the benefits do not end there, as a test lab automation solution reduces testing costs while at the same time accelerating the introduction of new products and services - providing measurable value to the business.
About this Webinar:
This webinar will review how you can automate your hardware test lab so it can be managed remotely 24/7 from anywhere in the world via a novel, software-defined and non-blocking layer 1 switching matrix based on disaggregated switching platforms. Attend this webinar to get an overview of this highly innovative and cost-effective approach to test lab automation that uses commodity white box Ethernet switches to deliver a flexible and scalable VirtualWire fabric for software defined test lab automation.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Speed up time to service and reduce opex with remote software reconfiguration of your lab topology
- Reduce CapEx with commodity white box switches instead of proprietary Layer 1 switches
- Share test ports across labs to improve the ROI on expensive test generators
- Increase efficiency by sharing resources across multiple geographically diverse lab locations
- Mix media and port speeds to increase flexibility and reduce the need to buy dedicated ports
Technical Product Manager
Register now to view on-demand.