Open networking and SDN deployments are accelerating. Data center operators are recognizing that SDN-based open networking technologies have matured and not only deliver the potential for lower cost, but also for greater operational efficiency through automation. This webinar explores data center open networking motivations and key considerations with a special focus on operational considerations for multi-site data center networks, from migration to automation and analytics. It also looks forward to illustrate how open networking will enable distributed clouds for edge computing and 5G.
What you will learn:
- Drivers for open networking: Why open? Why now?
- Key considerations when moving to open networking, including migration, operational simplification, automation, and analytics
- Use case successes that buyers can duplicate
- Clifford Grossner, Ph.D., Executive Director Research & Technology Fellow, Cloud & Data Center Research Practice, IHS Markit
- Alessandro Barbieri, Vice President, Product Management, Pluribus Networks
- Matt Roman, Director, Product Line Management, Edgecore Networks
REGISTER TO WATCH THE WEBINAR TODAY!