COVID-19 showed us that having a lab automation solution to remotely setup & configure lab networks is a key tool for business continuity planning and enabling rapid introduction of new products and services. Attend this webinar to get an overview and demo of a highly innovative approach to test lab automation that uses commodity white box Ethernet switches to deliver a VirtualWire fabric for software defined test lab automation.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Speed up time to service and reduce opex with remote software reconfiguration of your lab topology
- Reduce CapEx with commodity white box switches instead of proprietary Layer 1 switches
- Share test ports across labs to improve the ROI on expensive test generators
- Increase efficiency by sharing resources across multiple geographically diverse lab locations
- Mix media and port speeds to increase flexibility and reduce the need to buy dedicated ports