While Open Networking and SDN Automation have their roots in the scale-out architectures pioneered by the hyperscalers, these open approaches continue to gain traction in the market across a broad set of enterprises and service providers. Over the last decade these technologies have moved from science experiment to mainstream deployments and continue to mature and harden in large scale production networks. At the same time the industry continues to innovate around open networking, SDN automation, network virtualization and segmentation, analytics and intent based networking. Tune into this webinar to hear the latest from Broadcom and Pluribus Networks on some of these new innovations.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- State of the open networking and SDN market
- Innovations in merchant silicon and white box hardware
- New approaches in open networking software and SDN
- How SDN simplifies data center fabrics, even across geo-distributed locations
- How SDN can virtualize the network and provide segmentation and visibility
- Real life use cases of open networking and SDN deployments